cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in

t13nif
Observer

I am not able to sign in with one account. I get this message: "error: Http 401 error". I am unable to access Support chat or even this community because I'm not able to sign in (I am signed in to another account no problem, and my husband was able to sign in as well). I was also able to sign in via PC app and iPhone app, but cannot sign in on desktop. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just tried again to log in on my computer browser (Edge) and was able to, no problem. So whatever was wrong has now fixed itself. Thanks for your quick support, even if it's still a mystery! 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bitcoin_Shaman
Community Champion

Hey @t13nif, thanks for reaching out!!

Are you attempting to sign in via a browser or the application when experiencing issues?

If you are using a web browser, please clear all your browser's cache and try again. 

If you are using the application, please make sure that all PC & Application components are fully updated. 

Let me know if this helps!

I am trying to sign in on Browser. I have tried two different computers, and two different browsers (Edge and Chrome). Same error each time. 

Hello @t13nif 

Have you tried to clear the browser's caches?

Can you also try a password reset for the account?

Please let us know the behavior after attempting those 2 steps, we will get this ironed out for you!

Thanks!

Did a password reset already and cleared cache/cookies. No change.

Hey @t13nif thanks for replying back so quickly. 

Can you attempt to try and sign in via the browser on your phone? I want to find out where the error is coming from (the local PC or the account itself).

Also, has anything changed with the computer since you were able to sign in via the browser?

Thanks!

I was able to sign in using Safari on my iPhone. Nothing changed on the two computers since the last time I was able to sign in, and no other accounts have trouble signing in. 

I just tried again to log in on my computer browser (Edge) and was able to, no problem. So whatever was wrong has now fixed itself. Thanks for your quick support, even if it's still a mystery! 

View solution in original post

Hey @t13nif 

We're happy to hear that the issue resolved itself!

Thanks for acting on those troubleshooting steps and fingers crossed we don't run into any login issues in the future.

Thanks!