cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No e-mail notifications from Zoom's Commmunity?

antdude
Observer

Hello.

Is it me or is e-mail notifications not working from https://community.zoom.com? I get no e-mail notifications from it of new answers in my subscribed discussions. Is it because of my new free account I started using this late morning (PST)?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion

Hello @antdude,

I received an email from the community just a short bit ago when you marked my other reply as a solution to your question.

Could just be a bit of a back log and delay in processing, or could be i your junk/spam folder. Have you checked there?

@Dan_ZoomSE wrote:

Hello @antdude,

I received an email from the community just a short bit ago when you marked my other reply as a solution to your question.

Could just be a bit of a back log and delay in processing, or could be i your junk/spam folder. Have you checked there?

Yup. I checked my spam folder. Back logged? Like how far behind? I know you also posted answers to my other forum thread earlier, but I never got their e-mail notifications too. 😞

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion

I just got an email for your reply, so doesn’t look like and processing delays.

check your profile here in the Community and make sure your email address is correct

@Dan_ZoomSE wrote:

I just got an email for your reply, so doesn’t look like and processing delays.

check your profile here in the Community and make sure your email address is correct

My Zoom Community profile's e-mail address looks correct.