cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaderboards - and Contribution Points

Rupert
Collaborator

Hi,

Can you tell me more about the Leaderboard part of Happy Rewards?

Is the Leaderboard, and Top Happy Leaders, based on the Contribution Points listed under Reputation Levels?

Thanks,

Rupert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Rupert, yes! 😀

Your rank will rise over time on the Total Contribution Points Leaderboard, which includes Community solutions and other contributions within the Community.

We guarantee that the longer you are a member of the Community and the more you contribute, you will be rewarded with our ranks.

As our Community members find solutions based on the discussions, the significant contributions you've made will add to your total Contribution Points. 

You can click 'view all' under Top Happy Leaders to see that this leaderboard is for Top Accepted Solutions Authors.

Per How get to know about my points discussion we don't want to reveal the secret sauce behind the point system. 🙂

Hope this helps! If it did, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Rupert, yes! 😀

Your rank will rise over time on the Total Contribution Points Leaderboard, which includes Community solutions and other contributions within the Community.

We guarantee that the longer you are a member of the Community and the more you contribute, you will be rewarded with our ranks.

As our Community members find solutions based on the discussions, the significant contributions you've made will add to your total Contribution Points. 

You can click 'view all' under Top Happy Leaders to see that this leaderboard is for Top Accepted Solutions Authors.

Per How get to know about my points discussion we don't want to reveal the secret sauce behind the point system. 🙂

Hope this helps! If it did, don't forget to click the accept as solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

Rupert
Collaborator

Thank you @RN  !