cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls add ban/unban

Jack11
Listener

hello zoom creators, i would say your app is fine but zoom app should include ban/unban feature, for example if i miss banning an unrelated person they will try to get in listen to what the person is listening to, if me and everyone else exit, we will leave the lecture I am talking about, if you add the ban/unban feature, it will be better, like every time I miss kick the wrong person I can unban that person so they can listen in without interrupting the presentation I'm talking about, please enable the ban/unban feature

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Jack11, we do not currently have this feature, but if you would like, could you please submit a feedback request at https://zoom.us/feed and select “Suggest an idea/improvement”? This way, we can review it for potential future releases!

However, for future reference, when kicking an unwanted participant you can also 'report to Zoom' for any unwanted meeting interruptions. Also, I would ensure all security protocols are taken when setting up a Meeting or PMI such as waiting room, passcode, or authorized attendees only.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!