Did you mean: 

pending contacts

paperapp
Listener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thanks for your response! Under the email address you invited, you should see "You sent a contact request". If you hover your cursor in this area, an X will appear to the right of the message. Simply click to remove the email address.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button! ⤵️

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

S_K

Hi!

Thanks for posting in Zoom Community! May I have more information on what you would like to know about pending contacts? I recommend checking out Adding or inviting an external contact in Zoom Support. There's a lot of helpful information on How to use Zoom Chat

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. ⤵️

Cheers!

On contact list.   - How to erase a pending contact from the contact list (person didn’t respond) text 

S_K

Thanks for your response! Under the email address you invited, you should see "You sent a contact request". If you hover your cursor in this area, an X will appear to the right of the message. Simply click to remove the email address.

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button! ⤵️

Cheers!

ckenney1
Listener

The person I sent the invitation too accepted so he should no longer be pending but he is still showing in pending status.  He should be a user now.  Does it take a while for him to show up as a user?