cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default mail, how do I change it?

og1
Listener

How Do I change the default email address?

5 REPLIES 5

Happytohelp123
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@og1 Hello, happy to help! Just to make sure we are on the same page, is this the default email to login to your Zoom account or where are you utilizing this email address within Zoom?

How do you change the default email when utilizing the email address within Zoom?

It seems to default to Google instead of my email.  

i have the EXACT same problem that suddenly occured without MY making any changes . it is ridculously frustarting that the CS agents dont even know how to fix this either. I have wasted 2 weeks on the same problem!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @og1 @Happytohelp123 @SDMark @rroberta @jameshug100 for this you will need to submit a ticket to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032 and for the Request Type: Account Management. After submitting the ticket be on the lookout for a follow-up email to the email address you provided.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

When I try to invite someone to join a Zoom meeting, I asked if I want to use my default email. Before I downloaded  the  latest update, everything worked fine and I could use my only email account (***********). Now I get diverted to a Chrome page.