Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sound gets muted

Hello,I'm taking an online course through Zoom, and every few minutes the audio disappears for a few seconds. Shortly later I get a "Your internet connection is unstable" message on the screen.It happens through both Ethernet cable connection and WLA...

zikzuk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only Administrator can accept updates

I got a notification there were updates available for my Zoom. I am the Owner. When I tried to update, I got a notification that I had to be the Administrator in order to receive the Zoom updates. Can I not update my Zoom when I am the owner?

Resolved! Zoom Chat admin

Hi there, we are trying to update the Zoom Admin for a chat however(named B2 Chat)(Current owner is April Rangel-a0r07yw), the current owner is NO LONGER with the company so we cannot transfer ownership to someone else. How can i get assigned ownersh...

dpalac1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make record button appear/Macbook Pro

I have a Macbook Pro and a Zoom Pro (paid) account. I can't get the Record button to appear when I host a meeting. I've logged on to the Zoom.US website and enabled the appropriate options under Settings/Record, but when I go back to the Zoom app and...

Chia sẻ màn hình

Khoảng 1 tuần nay khi mình trình chiếu power point thì trang chiếu không hiện ra hoặc không chạy hiệu ứng bên phía màn hình của người tham gia, làm thế nào để khắc phục lỗi trên được ạ?

ledung by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Copyrighted Videos

Is there a way to show a copyrighted video to my class? We get audio but no video - regardless of platform (iTunes, Windows Media, etc.) or streaming from Amazon Video. In theory, we are legal for classroom use as a fair use.

hearing audio screen share

As a participant of a zoom meeting, I am unable to clearly hear the screen share of a video with music or words. What settings on my computer do I need to adjust so that I can hear what is being presented?