Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Business Licence

Good afternoon, We are about organising a webinar and we expect more than 100 peoples. We were wondering if we could purchase a business licence, but it seems that your smallest business package begins with 10 licences, is that correct ? Thank you

OneDrive editing permission

Hello. When I login to my OneDrive account and create a share link to a document and then send the link via Zoom chat, everyone can edit the document on their computer at the same time no problem. But if I do the share via the Zoom Screen Share - Fil...

account disabled

Hey guys, i wanna ask, how to fix account disabled. My account got disabled (1,003) without reason. I was sign in my account and let it open, and i open my zoom settings on google. When i sign in on google my account on zoom application sign out and ...

Zhamira by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes