What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Chat?

Zoom Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Change "Einwählen von" (Dial in from?) value not possible

when creating a new meeting the field "Einwählen von" (Dial in from?) has the standard value "Vereinigte Staaten". Because of working in Germany I used to change this to "Deutschland".After the software update this is no longer possible. Having chang...

Virtual Background no longer works.

Hello, I upgraded to paid account yesterday. Up till then, on free account, my Virtual Backgrounds worked just fine. Now won't. Says I need plain colour background, preferably gree, I am in front of greenscreen. I looked at 2 YouTube tutorials, both ...

Rob3 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot sign in zoom

i cannot sign in my account if i type my username and password it says errors and if i click google sign in it say please ccall for IT suppert this problem makes me sad please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Zoom cloud recording still processing after 2 days

Hi, I use zoom cloud recording several times a day and three of the recordings are taking so long to be processed. All of the recordings are about 10 min long. - The rest of the recordings were ready for viewing 2 min after the meeting ended. What ca...

Zoom chat and Microsoft teams messaging interop

Hello all, I understand m.io zoom integration is still in the works, does anyone know if there are any other means to achieve this two way messaging interop in the meantime? Thanks!

yung by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't open zoom via google sign

can't open zoom via google sign(you cannot into your zoom account using this method. contack your IT administrator for intructions.)

rurun by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Teaching Voice Lessons on Zoom

Hello out there fellow musicians.Does anyone have any advice about how to get a better sound quality for teaching music, voice specifically, on Zoom.I fixed some of the audio settings, but am not there yet. My student (and me too!) still cuts out abo...