Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat directory of company users?

How do my end users find other people in the company? I have ~85 users, and I'm still in the testing phase. What I 'm looking for is when I add a new employee (let's call them Sally), Sally automatically has the list of company contacts. I've added a...

Corporate Zoom account invitation does not work

Hello,My company is trying to add my account to the company account, but when I click on "approve the request" button on the email, there is some kind of error message saying "The user XX already holds an active account. (1,009)" Do you know how I ca...

Paid Zoom Benefits

What extra features do we get when we pay extra for zoom? I want to give access to my zoom meeting for my website visitors to have a one-on-one meeting.

Zoom breakout rooms issue

I wanted to discuss our room breakout room issue we have purchased license of zoom (500 users) and we have created different zoom breakout rooms from the last one month we are facing issue in breakout rooms when we start meetings in breakout rooms ou...