Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cobranza

realice la renovación de mi licencia, pero nunca me percate que se ponían 10 usuarios, la cancele porque solo ocupo la de 1, con esta licencia doy clases a muchachos y si ven mi historial es poco el uso que le doy, se me cargo a mi tarjeta mas de 2,0...

CIA1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding users to company not working

I have added a user under the User management section, and no email has been received by the user. I have also tried to set the user up manually but the email for these also haven't come thorugh. Nothing in our spam or quarantine

Resolved! Mentioned you filter

I am having difficulty in understanding what the @ Mentioned you filter actually does.I have lots of chats with various contacts and as such I guess that these mention me as one of the correspondents. If that is the case when I click on the filter I ...

MikeGDTE by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

verification code

we have many account but some accouts doesn't work i called ZOOM department they will mail for us but i didn't get any kind of mail . and i already check mail our private e-mail. where is the verification code? i am going to crzay... do u know how ca...

to channel API not posting messages

Hi, I have an API to post messages to a closed channel. API is returning id when called, but the actual message is not posted. This is happening only with specific channel, for other channel its working. Can you please suggest what is wrong here.

Manoj5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom test asks for password

If anyone can help it would a be a huge help, I'm trying to test my zoom camera etc before an interview tomorrow. If i try the test zoom feature it keeps asking for a password but i cant see that happening on any of the online tutorials. is there a p...

Time Zone of Incoming Zoom Call

We have an issue with a Zoom participant who claims to not being admitted to a Zoom meeting even though she tried five times to dial in. She even emailed two screen shots of her phone calls to the Zoom dial-in options. However, three calls to Zoom's ...