Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Time Zone of Incoming Zoom Call

We have an issue with a Zoom participant who claims to not being admitted to a Zoom meeting even though she tried five times to dial in. She even emailed two screen shots of her phone calls to the Zoom dial-in options. However, three calls to Zoom's ...

Video Recording

I recorded an interview I did on Zoom and then downloaded it to my computer desktop. I have included the link to send to others and wondered if the link would still work if I removed/deleted the recording from Zoom storage. Also I uploaded the video ...

Group presentation recording

I will be doing a group presentation and had a couple of questions or advice: - If I have my view set to gallery so I can see all participants (about 12), will the recording show the gallery view or will it show my presenting-While presenting, if I u...

External Contact Requests Not Sent

Hello,For some reason, contact requests are not making it out to anyone. Status says "Pending" and in chat it lists them all as "You Sent A Contact Request" No one is receiving them in their email. I am logged in with Pro account. Any help/advice wou...

Audio switches to Bluetooth - Not Wanted!

Re: Samsung S22, Android 12 Whenever I participate in a Zoom session using my smartphone, the audio is extremely muffled. It's because some setting (and I don't know what!) switches the audio setting on my phone to Bluetooth. Except there is no conne...

KSteele by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Folders for Meetings and Webinars

Is there a feature to create a folder for scheduled meetings and webinars? I have several reoccurring meetings that flood the main page making it difficult to see and find other meetings. It would be nice to have options to create a folder to add mee...