What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Chat?

Zoom Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Disk Space Full

Hi,I have a disk space problem after latest version's zoom.I updated zoom application to latest version. After zoom installation, I started zoom application. Then C-drive space is decreasing around empty. Please tell me how to deal with it.Thank you....

yu-t by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple meetings with a basic account

This article states that its possible to have two simultaneous meetings with aBusiness, Enterprise, or Education accounthttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001120743-Joining-different-meetings-simultaneously-on-desktop?mobile_site=true I don...

BHIII by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Assistance with Added Users

I created an account for my church and purchased only 1 license. I want to add 5 users to this license. After I add them, will they be able to begin zoom meetings without me? I am hoping they can. I tried using the bolt chat box but it does not under...

Nathan by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! How to unhide zoom channel

I have updated my zoom app to version 5.7.5 (1020). I hid my zoom channel and I am unable to unhide it. Some of the channels show up when someone is added or someone sends a message in it. I searched for the solution on google and they work with olde...

retrieve cloud recording

Hey everyone! I get the following error when trying to access a previously recorded meeting from a friend's zoom account."You cannot view this recording. Cloud recording plan expired".Could anyone tell me please how I can find out if the video is sti...

Resolved! Breakout room "leave" option as a host

I used Zoom last year and was able to leave a breakout room to return to the main room, but this year, that option does not appear on my screen. How do I have that option show on my screen when I utilize the breakout rooms?

lochoa by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cancelling Service

I would like to discuss cancelling service. Terms state that I must cancel in writing at least 30 before end of term. I am unable to get to the correct department or person to start this process. Can someone walk me through it?

kf1234 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Zoom Chat Launches Cloud Storage Integrations with Box & SharePoint