Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

permanent meeting room

Hi guyz, I am teaching on-line and create for the meetings different invitations. How can I create a fix/my own permanent room and give all my pupils their own entry code. It means I start teaching/open my room every day and everybody can joint the m...

Would like all guests to always go to waiting room

As far as I can tell I have all my settings set to have guests placed into the waiting room. However, upon entrance they are placed directly into the meeting. I know I can manually enable to waiting room once I am in the meeting by using the security...

restore and get a recording of a meeting.

HiI was downloading a recording of a zoommeeting to my pc, but zoom kept asking to update and did. Seems like the download was interrupted. It is not on my laptop.Now I can´t find the meeting. It disapered and that is really BAD. How do I get the mee...

Long term storage of Zoom recording

July 17, 2021 our church did a memorial service for a young man who died tragically. His father participated in the service along with several friends. It was recorded on Zoom, and the recording was posted online. His mother watched it frequently but...

Zoom compatibility test

I'm looking for a contact person whom I can discuss Zoom compatibility with an interactive board.Our R&D team used to communicated with a Certification Program Manager, but we haven't heard from him for a whileeven though we tried to contact him. Can...

Splash screen or Opening message

I would like for all participants to see a message when they join the meeting. Does anyone if this is possible?I'd love it to be a pop up or something when they first join.It is not something I want the host to control.Thanks!

Todd123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes