Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom icon

SkinnyMouse123
Listener

4 REPLIES 4

SkinnyMouse123
Listener

I host a weekly zoom meeting. During the rest of the week when I text a participant, the zoom icon appears on the text. The participants are concerned that they are still somehow connected to zoom and their information is being shared.  I am a cavewoman with this…does anyone know what is going on? 

Hi @SkinnyMouse123 can you please give more context to what you're experiencing or referring to as 'texting' a participant and the Zoom logo shows up? Do you mind sharing a screenshot of what you're experiencing without exposing any PII ?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thank you so much for responding. This particular happening is not happening to me. It is a participant who has the icon on her screen whenever she receives a text from me. I believe she said it is in the top right corner. 

@SkinnyMouse123 hmm are you chatting with the participant over Zoom? A participant will see banner notifications from Zoom on mobile devices. Maybe suggest this KB on Changing chat notification settings to see if it's related to that? Trying to visualize the participant's view.  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!