Listener

Make it longer adding coupon 

dscgainescclsfv
Listener

I would like to renew my subscription at the same level for another year

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Amy_Yus @markkamena @Griffpatch_zoom @dscgainescclsfv  would suggest Viewing your account and subscription details within the Zoom web portal as can view your account details to ensure you are assigned the appropriate licenses. 

You can follow the article to understand your account type, the date your subscription started, your subscription period and status, and others. As the Zoom Billing team does not monitor the community, for further assistance, please reach out by creating a ticket here. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

AlanD
Listener

Hello,

Having a bad Zoom  experience renewing!

I sent off a notice to renew pro account and included  the 30%,  offer, that was sent several times.

Meanwhile received a  Zoom notice , stating that my subscription has been automatically  renewed ( without automatic renewal consent )  from a PayPal  account.. And at the regular rate. 

Zoom Ignored the previous message  sent one week ( asking to renew with the discount.). This is even more frustrating, have sent 3 messages to Zoom  Support / billing team. Other than an automatic response stating messages have been received.  we will  get back to you in time. This was 4 /5 days ago. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlanD apologies on the delay in a response. I have internally left a response on your ticket for an update, if you have not gotten assistance within ~72hrs, please let me know. Thanks!  

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

kdrewmc
Listener

oh - don't worry.  (note the sarcasm)  it auto-renews without any notice whether you like it or not.      our original contract was for 2 years and when it renewed it did another 2 years with zero communication or ability to adjust seat count.  

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kdrewmc, sorry for the experience of not having notice of your auto-renewal! You should've receive an email notification before the renewal occurs. Did you not receive this? 

Per the knowledge base article on Renewing your subscription. Automatic renewal is enabled to all plans purchased online. You have the option to cancel before your next renewal date. If you miss the cancellation deadline but qualify for a refund, refer to the refund section for further information.

As the Zoom Billing team does not monitor the community, for further assistance, please reach out by creating a ticket here. Thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

No. I absolutely did not receive a single notification for renewal!  I get all the admin e-mails for the account, including the monthly invoice/receipts, and I consistently check my junk/spam filter, so I’m certain I didn’t just miss it.      ALL other vendors I work with send multiple reminders and notices -- even ones on auto-renew

I went around in circles with the Zoom billing team.     Hard to make changes (I wasn't even trying to cancel, just lower the seat count) if you have no notice whatsoever that the auto-renew is coming.  And it wasn't for 1 year, it was for two years.  So, noticing a couple months after renewal that I can't make changes for another 2 years is ridiculous.   

I don’t believe for one second that isn’t a standard intentional practice by Zoom. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kdrewmc that is not the experience we intend for you to have! Would you mind sharing the number of your Zoom billing support ticket? I just want to make sure that if necessary, we can properly escalate your case to avoid any future errors!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I appreciate the follow up.   The request was #17486179.    I would still appreciate the opportunity to adjust the seat count, since we still have another year with this bunk auto-renew without any notice.   Thank you.   

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@kdrewmc let me do some digging and get back to you! Again, apologies for the inconvenience, as we want to get this resolved for you! 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kdrewmc you should have received an email regarding a ticket that was opened for you based on our discussion here in the community in order to provide you with the quickest solution and get this adjusted for you! Furthermore, our agents can keep you up to date on any potential email mishaps. Please let me know if you require any additional assistance! 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I did receive it.  Thank you so much!  

That "Renewing your subscription" article, clearly says that online purchases get renewal notifications, but it doesn't say the same for companies who go through  your Sales team, which doesn't make any sense at all.    

kdrewmc
Listener

replied in the wrong spot and i don't see a way to delete it.  

replied in the wrong spot and i don't see a way to delete it.  

AliceEOE
Listener

Hi! my annual Zoom One Pro subscription is ending in a few days and I would like to renew. I received an email saying that if i don't actively renew my subscription it would be put under a monthly plan.
However, when going on the website, I could not find where to indicate that I want to renew. Can anyone help?

why are you sending this to me?