Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The word "Draft" does not disappear in the chat member list. [ドラフト]

TakayukiMano
Listener

I've looked for the place you're editing, but can't find it.

I couldn't make it disappear.😫

8 REPLIES 8

DDubZoomer
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @TakayukiMano,

The Draft status next to a member's name is designed to disappear when you remove/delete all the text from the message or reply fields in the chat interface for that member. Please click on the member’s name and delete all text in the message or reply fields the target member.  

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

DDubZoomer

It would be nice to know where the edits are.

DDubZoomer

Hello @TakayukiMano,

Please see the images below.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 9.53.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 10.24.55 AM.png

The Draft status will also disappear when you delete the text from the message or reply fields.

I hope this helps.

If this response resolves your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below to publish this solution to the Community.

DDubZoomer

Please see the images below.

This does not happen on a Mac.

If you find the part you are editing, you can erase it and it will disappear.

What should I do if I can't find the part I'm editing?

Can I upload my video here?

DDubZoomer

Hello @TakayukiMano,

Thank you for the two images.  I see the message text to Anna Negeshi in the Reply text field in the first image and the red Draft status next to Anna's name in the second image.  The Draft  status next to Anna Negesgi's name will only go away when you send the message to her or delete it from the Reply text field.  This is standard behavior.  Am I missing something here?  Wha are your expectations for how this should work?

DDubZoomer

Yes, if you can find a place to edit, no problem.

When I have done a lot of interaction, I lose track of where I was in the editing process.

If you lose track of the location you are editing, it will be displayed this way forever. [Only Windows].

On a Mac, this display will disappear when you close the application.

I have the same problem, I wish there is a way to go to that part of the room to be able to continue editing your response or deleting it. We need a way to track where our last edits in the room are.

Actually if you sign out and sign back in again, 'Draft' disappears.