cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of Subscription

PSM
Listener

I would like to know the renewal process. I had tried doing payment with the international credit card of current plan and licenses. but the option of save and continue does not gets activated to go ahead further. pls guide it as my subscription is ending in next 4 days.

2 REPLIES 2

pizzalover28
Participant

Hi! 

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the community. 

For any billing concerns, I would recommend contacting billing support. 

To contact billing support, you have 3 options. 

1. You can email billing support by visiting the following link: https://support.zoom.us/requests/new

From the dropdown menu that asks you to select your request type, select billing from the menu. 

2. You can reach billing from online chat support. 

To do this, first start by clicking the blue chat bot icon at the bottom of the zoom.us website. You can type something to the bot such as connect to live aget, or speak to a human. 

Next, the bot will give you 3 options of teams to contact. 

From there you can select or type the word billing. 

3. You can contacting the billing team by phone. 

If you wish to contact them by phone, just call the following phone number. 888-799-9666. 

Next, press 3 for billing. 

Then provide the information that you are asked for and wait patiently for an agent. 

Best: Pizzalover28

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @PSM would suggest Viewing your account and subscription details within the Zoom web portal as can view your account details to ensure you are assigned the appropriate licenses. 

You can follow the article to understand your account type, the date your subscription started, your subscription period and status, and others. As the Zoom Billing team does not monitor the community, for further assistance, please reach out by creating a ticket here. Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!