cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll option not showing up when creating mtg

ActionMgmt
Listener

Hello,

The poll option is not showing up when I go to create a meeting. The polling ability is turned on under settings, I have also reset it a few times. How do I preset questions under "Advanced" when creating a meeting? Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

You have to finish scheduling the meeting before you can add poll questions. Once the meeting is scheduled, there should be a Polling tab at the bottom of the page for that specific meeting, but this is only visible in the web portal. 

I have done this, but it still doesnt show up on my created meetings as an option on the meeting's page in the webportal. I have triple confirmed I have polls enabled.

LPeters
Listener

I've reset, flipped the toggle, gotten the banner that the update was made...and still no polling tab on any of my meetings - already scheduled or newly scheduled.

I have verified current versions of licensed desktop application, portal and browser.

Now what?

lwittern
Listener

I have the same problem: polling is activated in the settings (even the advanced polling) yet nothing shows for any of my scheduled meetings. I am working on Windows 10 and I cannot find the Zoom version I am using. It does not show under my profile picture.

eduell
Listener

I also do not have any polling options either when I schedule the meeting or after. If I start the meeting, the polling is available, but that isn't going to be helpful when I'm dealing with everything else. 

willowg
Listener

Was anyone able to figure out the answer to this issue? I am running into the same thing. It is enabled but not showing up as an option on the web portal on the page for the meeting.

sirwin
Listener

I have the same problem, have gone through all of the steps above.