cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Call Me Option

CAbrams
Listener

I only have the option for Zoom to Call Me sporadically - seems like only on calls that I do not initiate.  I have checked all of the settings and have searched this forum.  I can find nothing that references to this issue.  Any ideas?  It takes forever for me to use the dial-in.  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The Call Me option is dependent on the host of the meeting having the audio conferencing add-on, which allows for the extra charged related to dialing out to your phone. If the host of the meeting does not have that add-on or does not have the Call Me option enabled, you will not see that option. 

Thank you, Bort.  Since I do not have the Call Me option come up only when I am the meeting host (I do have the option when meetings are scheduled by others in my organization), what do you suggest?  I do not have the Call Me option showing at all to enable under Settings.  I looked there first when I saw that suggestion come up in the Zoom troubleshooting library.  Thanks!

Going off the information Bort provided your user account does not possess the audio-conferencing add-on that is needed for this functionality. You will need to contact your account admin and request access to the additional service.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Thanks, Chris!  I will try that.

None of the meeting invites I send, or the invites from other coworkers in my company, have the "Call Me" as an option when we join the meeting.

Our company has a Pro plan (or higher) and the "Call Me and Invite by Phone" option is enabled (but grayed out) in the "Settings > Audio Conferencing" section (it can only be changed by the admin). 

When I look at my "Meetings > Personal Room", the audio is set to "Telephone and Computer Audio" with no option for "Call Me".

I checked the "Account Profile" and there are things that may be a red-flag, but I'm not an expert:

Account Type: Business (Named Host)

Account Name: <Employee_of_Company>   <-- it's not my name

Account Alias: <blank>

Your Role: Member

Account Owner: <IT_Manager>  <-- The person that runs our Help Desk

So, I don't know if these details help or not.

Does the "Member" role need changes to enable it to use "Call Me"?