cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mic and Camera not working on Zoom APP

Afonso
Listener

Hello guys,

We are having a problem in my company where some people that just got new laptops aren't able to use the mic and camera on the app, it works in everything else, it works even on zoom in the browser,  but it just doesn't on the app, any solutions ? There was another discussion that I saw recently where the solution was to upgrade to windows 11 (which we don't want to do that for now).

Best Regards

3 REPLIES 3

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Afonso , you might want to try to upgrade Mic/Camera drivers of the laptop and see if that resolves the issue for some users.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Good morning, 

We tried that and it still doesn't work, I think it has something to do with windows updates.

RonZ
Listener

New HP Laptop Windows 11, mic test with Zoom 64bit had no response.  Windows mic test worked though.  Permissions and privacy all set correctly.  Uninstalled Zoom and installed Zoom 32bit - mic works fine.  Uninstalled Zoom 32bit and reinstalled 64bit - mic now works fine.  Uninstalled and reinstalled 64bit - mic still works.