cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Edits to Shared Webinars Links Prior to Broadcasting

Jan22
Listener

If I share a webinar URL link with a group and then add additional panelists or make edits regarding how I’m scheduling the webinar, will it generate a new and different URL link after the modifications or can I still have the attendees use the original link it generated without any difficulty?

Also how do I have the live transcript appear during the webinar?  I don’t see the live transcript button on the bar to enable it.

thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

igorn
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

If you were to edit a webinar after it was scheduled, it will not change the original URL link and all previously invited attendees should not have any issues joining.

For live transcription, you would need to have this enabled at the account level before being able to enable it at a meeting level.  Please see the following link on information on how to accomplish this: Enabling Closed Captioning 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

igorn

Hello!

If you were to edit a webinar after it was scheduled, it will not change the original URL link and all previously invited attendees should not have any issues joining.

For live transcription, you would need to have this enabled at the account level before being able to enable it at a meeting level.  Please see the following link on information on how to accomplish this: Enabling Closed Captioning 

If this was helpful, please click Accept as Solution below!