cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem

Olivialee66
Listener

Hi,

I registered Zoom ID by my work email and bought premium package.

But i just quit my company and my work email was already removed by my company.

I keep want to use my ID but when i login, i received a notice that

"We detected an unusual login from a device or location you don't usually use or have not used in a while. To sign in to your Zoom account, check your email (***********) and input the verification code below."

But i cant enter that work email any more. 

So please help me about solution.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

JepZoom
Participant

In these special cases, you need to reach out to Zoom support through chat or email, they can help you change your Zoom account's email address for as long as you can answer some security questions to verify your Zoom account.

JepZoom
Participant

Just checking if my response solved your concern/question?

JepZoom
Participant

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.

Hi, I just wanted to check in and see if my response has been of help to you. If so, it will be greatly appreciated if you can click the 'Accept as Solution' button.

This will be a great help to the community and to people who are having the same concern and are looking for answers.