cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logic tech h800 not working with zoom

Howard
Listener

Headphone works with Spotify. Computer Surface Pro. Zoom knows it’s connected to headphones but the microphone and earphones do not work

3 REPLIES 3

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @Howard - Sorry to hear about this. Can you access "zoom.us/test" to make sure that Zoom is detecting the microphone and speaker? You can also click on the "carrot" icon to ensure that are connected to the right microphone

Joaz2080_0-1638888017918.png

stevario
Listener

I am having the same issue.  I have a ASUS Zenbook UX363EA and a Logitech H820e headset.  The headset works fine with Teams, Google Voice, and video in browser (YouTube, etc.).  It constantly fails to connect when I open Zoom.  If I reboot, the problem will go away for 10 minutes.  Then in the middle of a Zoom conference the headset stops working. and I get the message Zoom cannot detect the microphone and/or speakers.

I have downloaded all the latest drivers from ASUS.com/us.

I am still not sure if this is Zoom or the laptop... but the fact that the headset works with other software makes me suspect Zoom.

Joaz2080
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hello @stevario Sorry to hear that you are experiencing a similar issue. From the look of things, it seems that Zoom is being suppressed. Can you make sure that other applications(Teams, Google Voice, etc) are closed before the meeting?