cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Join 2 zoom accounts for a meeting

carlhclav
Listener

My and I are doing a zoom event. We both have a zoom account license for 500 people. We anticipate that there might be more people attending. Can we bring our two accounts together to host a meeting with 1000 participants?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @carlhclav,

unfortunately that will not work.  Meeting or Webinar capacity is tied to the host of the session and you cannot merge like that.  You would need to contact your sales rep and purchase an Events 1000 or Large Meeting 1000 for the scheduling host in order to get that capacity.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @carlhclav,

unfortunately that will not work.  Meeting or Webinar capacity is tied to the host of the session and you cannot merge like that.  You would need to contact your sales rep and purchase an Events 1000 or Large Meeting 1000 for the scheduling host in order to get that capacity.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

Thanks 

SimonBjƶrn
Listener

Hi Dan

I have to host a event on two different accounts. How do I do that?

Both accounts are licensed.

Greetings

Simon