cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to change email account

One343
Listener

I recently changed my email address and no longer have access to the old one that is attached to my account.  When I tried to edit my profile to update to the new email, it told me that a confirmation email was sent to my old address... the one that I cannot open.  I tried to contact Support but i am not a Premium user.

Since I cannot talk to a living person at Zoom, I am at a loss for how to fix this problem.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

I raised this up to the Community leaders, and someone will be reaching out to you by private message. This is to avoid any private information (i.e., email addresses) being shared in this public space.

You can also refer to this Zoom Support article for further guidance. There, you can create a support ticket for direct assistance. Unable to sign in to your email account associated with Zoom

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button! ⤵️

View solution in original post

S_K

Hi VDub2,

If you've already looked into the knowledge base on Not receiving emails from Zoom and have taken the suggested steps to troubleshoot; I would suggest contacting Zoom Support as they have the backend tools to resolve your posted discussion and replies here. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

S_K

Hi there!

I raised this up to the Community leaders, and someone will be reaching out to you by private message. This is to avoid any private information (i.e., email addresses) being shared in this public space.

You can also refer to this Zoom Support article for further guidance. There, you can create a support ticket for direct assistance. Unable to sign in to your email account associated with Zoom

If my reply helped guide you in the right direction, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution button! ⤵️

Seems I got the same problem. But i found in the solutions, that the confirmation mail should be sent to the new email, but the regarding website says, it will be sent to the old address and just waits for confirmation...

S_K

Hi TonH,

If you no longer have access to the email address attached to your Zoom account, contact Zoom Support

~S

Very frustrated. I try signing into my paid account as *********** and it says it no longer knows any of my devices (PC, ipad & Android) so it wants to sent a verification to my mnpharm email and I never get it. Can they send to my *********** email? Or call me at 612-741-7747. I can verify my billing info. I need to set up an important meeting. I have 3 ongoing meetings every week, so I didn't want to cancel my subscription.

S_K

Hi daveroeser,

If you no longer have access to the email address attached to your Zoom account, contact Zoom Support

I'm trying to change my email address and it says it sent a confirmation email to the new email BUT it never sends the confirmation email.  The new email I'm trying to use is active and working. I've checked SPAM and the Junk email folders but still no email.  I've been trying for over a month to make the change.

S_K

Hi VDub2,

If you've already looked into the knowledge base on Not receiving emails from Zoom and have taken the suggested steps to troubleshoot; I would suggest contacting Zoom Support as they have the backend tools to resolve your posted discussion and replies here. 

sra-jg
Listener

I am having the same problem.  I changed the name of my email address.  I am not getting the confirmation email on either the old or new accounts.  I have checked spam and junk and don't see anything there.