cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I file a complaint?

Ralph2
Listener

Hi

Does anybody know where I send an email to complain about poor service from a human on the chatbot?

I went round 4 people in 90 minutes and the last salesperson sent me back to billing without exploring my needs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

When you need help, a good place to start is to search the Zoom Support Center. You can start on the Contact Us page to pick the department that best fits your situation. You can also use the Feedback Form to report your experience. 

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. ⤵️

View solution in original post

S_K

Hi Nick,

Please use the Feedback Form to report your experience. You can also submit a ticket found at the bottom of the Contact Us page.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

S_K

Hi there!

When you need help, a good place to start is to search the Zoom Support Center. You can start on the Contact Us page to pick the department that best fits your situation. You can also use the Feedback Form to report your experience. 

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. ⤵️

NickDPT
Listener

Zoom customer service is becoming a joke to me. Whenever I ask more than a few questions about how things are run or manage my account, the associate ends the live chat. It is so frustrating!

Zoom, this needs to be addressed in some fashion.

S_K

Hi Nick,

Please use the Feedback Form to report your experience. You can also submit a ticket found at the bottom of the Contact Us page.

AdelAzmy
Listener

Hi, I have a problem as when i creating a meeting it last only for 40mins, and i have pro account, so it should last as much as needed, pls check and sort it out

S_K

Hi @AdelAzmy 

Please look under the Users section to see if your paid license is assigned to you. See Assigning Zoom Licenses. If you need further assistance, please reach out to Billing by chat.

WTF2
Listener

I am having the exact same problem.  Zoom is extremely unhelpful.  It seems that they expect us to figure it out on our own.  Their customer service is non-existent.  

S_K

Hi @WTF2 

Please look under the Users section to see if your paid license is assigned to you. See Assigning Zoom Licenses. If you need further assistance, please reach out to Billing by chat.

Answers to most of your questions can be found faster by searching Zoom Support

nasirnawaz
Listener

Dear Zoom Team

My amount is still not refunded. I am attaching the following communication for your refrence.

Thanks for contacting Zoom Support. It appears this ticket has been closed. If this request still requires assistance or if you have a new issue, visit https://support.zoom.us.

Thank you for choosing Zoom!

Best Regards,
Zoom Support

2023-11-02 22:35:25 PDT - SystemAdditional comments
Comments made on: 2023-11-03 05:25:36
Comments made by: Arianne Flores (C)

Hi Nasir,

Thank you for allowing me to assist.

I will now mark this ticket as resolved.

You may receive a short survey after this interaction. Your feedback will be highly appreciated so we may better serve you in the future. For further inquiries, please feel free to visit Zoom Support Center.

Thank you for choosing Zoom! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions or concerns and the team will be standing by to assist you.

Best regards,
Arianne

2023-11-02 11:53:52 PDT - SystemAdditional comments
Comments made on: 2023-11-02 17:05:16
Comments made by: Nasir Hamza

Thank you so much for your response. I will update you once I receive the amount.

Best Regards,

Nasir Nawaz

2023-11-02 06:37:03 PDT - SystemAdditional comments
Comments made on: 2023-11-02 06:31:06
Comments made by: Arianne Flores (C)

My email adress is ***********

Hi Nasir,

Thank you for contacting Zoom Billing!

Please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to be reflected back to your account and try to reach out to your issuing bank.

For further inquiries, please feel free to visit our website support.zoom.us.

Thank you for choosing Zoom!

Have a wonderful day

Best Regards,
Arianne

Alemawu
Listener

My account number is 3021546649

I paid my bill on December 14/2023

But my account is still basic

S_K

Hi   

Your auto-renewal was met with repeated credit card errors. Several notifications were emailed to the billing contact entered on the account.

Your successful payment was processed just past the cut-off and was shut down due to nonpayment. A portion of the payment was applied to the unpaid invoice for the time used between October 14 and December 14.

You will need to re-subscribe to access paid features. Please sign in and upgrade your account.

The credit balance on your account should apply to the order before your card is charged. Note that a new 12-month service period will begin on the date you upgrade. Unfortunately, this cannot be backdated. 

If you need further assistance, please reach out to Billing by chat.

Cheers,
~S

@Alemawu