cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired email account

AnnRe
Listener

I have a seemingly serious problem with my Zoom account, and now am looking for a solution.

My Zoom account was and still is connected to my old email address, which is no longer existing, neither possible to retrieve. (I thought I have changed my email attached to the current email address of mine, but apparently failed to change it successfully.)

It was a Gmail account of one educational institution (not personal email, therefore), and I chose to set in my Zoom account with the option of "Login with Google Account." So I neither have a simple password which I can try to enter to log in.

Now, what should I do to access to my Zoom account or Zoom profile page without having an access to the email account? My Zoom app locked me out, I could not enter my profile page because I can't get the host key via account.

I tried to reach the Admin. but failed as the call on the phone also required me to have some digit numbers, which I would not have an access without having a functional email address.

Thank you, in advance.

(This question is obviously posed via my different Zoom account page which I had to make for only to ask this question.)

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @AnnRe 

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. Are you the only member of the account, or are there admins on the account you can contact? An account admin would be able to help fix this issue from their side. 

am the only admin for my account. How to solve this issue? I called help desk and there is no agent support if i dont have the personal ID meeting number and the host key. I cant get the host key as I cant login the web portal.

appletree
Listener

I came across the same issue. Any update from your side?