cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Service

kf1234
Listener

I would like to discuss cancelling service.  Terms state that I must cancel in writing at least 30 before end of term.  I am unable to get to the correct department or person to start this process.  

Can someone walk me through it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @kf1234 

If you are wanting to cancel your Pro or add-on subscription, we have a support article to guide you through that process.  

If you have a Business or higher account, you should get in contact with your account's personal Account Executive, who can help you with canceling or downgrading your service. If you are unsure of who that is, you can contact our Sales team to get assistance. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @kf1234 

If you are wanting to cancel your Pro or add-on subscription, we have a support article to guide you through that process.  

If you have a Business or higher account, you should get in contact with your account's personal Account Executive, who can help you with canceling or downgrading your service. If you are unsure of who that is, you can contact our Sales team to get assistance. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.