cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change color settings?

whybaby
Listener

I just got a new laptop, Compared to my old laptop, using ZOOM, I notice that my skin tone, clothing, and furnishings have a distinctly YELLOWER tone than the previous one. Nothing else has changed; the lighting in the room is the same. Is there a camera setting where I can control the choice of color range - yellow/pink/blue? Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @whybaby there's no setting as to changing the color overlay range of your camera unless you have a filter applied? If not, I would suggest checking and re-configuring your integrated camera settings on the laptop. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 9.07.08 AM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi RN. Thanks for your reply. That's what I'd like to learn about - "checking and re-configuring your integrated camera settings on the laptop".  How do I change those settings - for example, controlling a warm-to-cool tone, if that exits.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@whybaby are you running windows or mac for a laptop? For Windows, here's more info on how to change the color settings for the webcam

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

My camera is inverting the colors when in Zoom. Zoom is the only application this is happening in. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

BRendalyb3
Listener

yes you can how about you try it 😊

@whybaby wrote:

I just got a new laptop, Compared to my old laptop, using ZOOM, I notice that my skin tone, clothing, and furnishings have a distinctly YELLOWER tone than the previous one. Nothing else has changed; the lighting in the room is the same. Is there a camera setting where I can control the choice of color range - yellow/pink/blue? Thank you!