cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 image shoutout

Myrthope
Listener

Hi, I want to record a Birthday greeting from 25 zoom attendees all in unison from one screen. Is it possible to audio/video record such a shoutout? Can the default setting that the persons image talking is enlarged be switched off so that all 25 images (5x5) and audio is recorded simultaneously? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

david-vola
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi Myrthope.

Regarding the image, check from your account settings, recording, that you have the recording of the gallery view with the check marked.

On the subject of audio, if you want to record it individually, you would have to take the recording of each of the participants, so that later you can edit to your liking, or else enable the recording of the audio file and then edit the recording to be able to add that audio to your video at the right time.

I hope this helps you!

Please mark if this solution helped you so that other colleagues can find it!

Myrthope
Listener

Hi David-vola...thanks for the rapid reply....still not clear if I can record all 25 audios as a shout-out at the same time...seems like your response means that no, this is not possible and the best option is to record each one individually...

If this is so, well, darn, was hoping to send a group Happy Birthday greeting in unison....Cheers!