Welcome to the Zoom Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
340148members
149844posts

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Latest Tweets by Zoom

Recent Activity

Phone System Management Does Not Load

Hi, I've been trying to access the Phone System Management option for the last 2 hours, and it just shows the loading icon next to the menu option and nothing happens. I have tried it from two different accounts and different browsers as well, but st...

najira by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go live to my groups anymore

Hello. I've just recently lost the ability to go live to my Facebook groups. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it? Side note; i can still go live on Facebook but it's to my page or to friends. I don't see the ability to...

зум встреча сохранилась в формате tmp, и я не могу ее никак открыть. она очень важна

Кто сталкивался с такой проблемой? - зум встреча сохранилась в формате tmp, и я не могу ее никак открыть. она очень важна. как конвертировать? онлайн сервиси не получается

Ivan83 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Ai integration

I’d like to inquire about the possibility of integrating Zoom Phone with our AI software, which is designed to manage business calls. Our software includes an AI voice agent, text-to-speech capabilities, voice recognition, and transcription services....

Efong36 by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Schedule Group Chat Messages

Hi,Do you guys know if there is a way to Schedule Group Messages?I send various messages regularly to my group and it would be great if I could skip always posting them manually.Reminders are a great option in the Chat but I would like to schedule th...

Ner by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

audio transcript

hi, i have been using recording function for my meetings. we are in Hong Kong and we use Cantonese during the meeting, but found that the system cannot transcript Cantonese, so the transcripts were very strange and could not be used . But to my surpr...

Emplove by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Community Champion Program

Zoom Community Champions are leaders within the Community who provide thoughtful contributions to fellow community members. They provide helpful solutions, showcase product expertise, and share success stories.
Become a Champion